125 S. Jefferson, Unit 2506, Chicago, IL 60661
Stunning, bright, 2000 square foot, unique, southeast corner unit. Combining units 2506 and 2507, there is no floor plan comparable to this unit in the building and this is one of only four 3 bedroom units in the building. Seller recently spent $40,000 on high-end renovations.
Kitchen (13 X 9)
Newly remodeled with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, elegant backsplash, and 42” maple cabinets.
Living Room (20 x 15)
Large living space with abundant light from both southern and eastern exposures. Kitchen and dining area open to the right.
Dining Area (12 x 7)
Off the kitchen, with a southern exposure. Leads to balcony and includes dry bar with granite counter top and maple cabinetry.
Master Bedroom (21 x 17)
Includes a large sitting area, a giant walk-in closet, and an additional closet. Has an eastern exposure that leads to a balcony on the right.
Dual granite vanity, separate bath and shower. Floor, bathtub, and shower upgraded with emperador marble.
Guest Bedroom (18 x 11)
The guest bedroom is separated from the living areas and the other bedrooms for additional privacy and is the size of many master bedrooms in the city.
This bathroom is adjacent to the guest bedroom, creating a self-contained guest suite. The dual granite vanity is a rare find in a guest bathroom.
Third Bedroom (15 x 10)
French doors separate this bedroom from the living room. This room is currently used as a den, which expands the living area for entertaining. However, it contains closets and was originally intended as a bedroom.
You can also see an interactive floor plan with additional photos.
- 2 balconies
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Crown molding throughout
- Tons of closets
- 3 zone heating/ air conditioning
- Full size laundry room – side by side washer/dryer
- 2 garage parking spaces near door available for $29,900 each
- 98 Walkscore – .3 miles to blue line, .2 miles to Union Station
- Close to expressways and shopping
- 24-hour doorman service
- Receiving room
- Three passenger elevators
- A workout facility and party room for residents
- On-site professional property manager
- 9000 sq. ft. private park with dog walk
- 2 fully furnished guest suites
- Bike room
- Storage lockers
- Dry cleaners
- Street parking is usually available very close to building
- Monthly assessments: $835 for unit, $49 for each parking space. Includes heat, air conditioning, and cable.
- Property taxes: $7591 for unit, $452/$466 for each parking space
Please contact Gary Lucido at 312-738-0232 for a showing. See our other Chicago homes for sale.