2740 S. Salceda Drive, Northbrook, IL 60062
- Roof w/30 year shingles, gutters, fascia, soffit 7/2009
- Underground sprinkler system – 7 zone, 7 day/timer controlled 6/2006
- Maintenance free siding, extra insulation, energy credit qualified 12/2007
- Natural stone fireplace converted to gas log, installation 10/2004
- Hot water heater, battery operated sump pump 4/2004
- Furnace – Rheem 95% high efficiency, multi stage gas 9/2009
- Whole house humidifier 9/2009
- Programmable thermostat 7 day/24 hour; including humidity settings
- Security system – re-certified, digitalized, no land line needed; 9/2009
- Schlage Primus front door key for extra security
- Replaced/updated circuit panel, 25 circuits; 2005
- Interior drain tile in basement U.S. Waterproofing w/warranty; 2008
- Garage door and motor Liftmaster brand; 12/2007
- Driveway asphalt replaced 8/2008; resealed annually
- Attic fan installed 7/2009
- Gas lantern in front of house 6/2004
- Entire kitchen upgraded 5/2005; floor, stainless steel appliances, granite counter/island (resealed/polished 2012), designer tile backsplash, coffee/wine bar with wine refrigerator.
- Entire master bathroom upgraded 7/2007; tile, lights, plumbing, linen closet, raised toilet, double vanity, hidden mirrored medicine cabinet, whirlpool 72 inch tub with deck, built in shelving in oversized shower
- First floor laundry/mudroom upgraded 2005; replaced floor, stacking laundry unit, installed shelving, motorized dog door.
- Main floor bathroom upgraded 7/2004; Kohler toilet, sink, vanity
- Radon abatement in place
- All systems maintained according to schedules
Please contact Gary Lucido at 312 738 0232 for a showing. Click here to see our our other Chicago Area Homes for Sale.